• Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
• Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
• For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html
• Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our online services features and some parts of the online services may not function properly.
• You may opt out of additional third party advertising networks by going to the Network Advertising Initiative’s Website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
and following the directions there. The effect of opting out of third party advertising networks is explained on each opt out page. Note that for some sites, the effect of opting out of third party advertising means that customized advertising will not be delivered to you. Information regarding your usage of the online services may still be collected for research, analytics or internal operations purposes.
We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any such opt-out options.